£9.00 - £9.45 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is seeking a Accounting Technician on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
We are looking for an Accounting Technician to work within the Systems team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with general financial system maintenance and support.
- Completing key reconciliations.
- Identifying and correcting miscodes.
- Completing and processing journals.
- Importing files and reconciling these.
- Setting users up on the systems.
- Analysing data.
Skills and Experience:
- AAT qualification is desirable but not essential, or previous experience of working within a Finance role.
- Strong IT skills to include Excel are required along with the ability to analyse and sort large volumes of data.
- Previous experience of Oracle would be desirable.
- Candidates need to be team players, proactive, flexible in their approach to work and able to communicate effectively with a range of people.
For this role you will need the following:
- You are eligible to work in the UK.
- Last 2 employers names.
- 3 Years written referencing (All gaps verified).
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.