£9.00 - £9.45 per hour
17 days ago
Our client is seeking an Accounting Technician to join their offices based in Truro on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
As the Accounting Technician, you will be working within the Systems Team and your main duties will include:
- Assisting with general financial system maintenance and support
- Completing key reconciliations
- Identifying and correcting miscodes
- Completing and processing journals
- Importing files and reconciling these
- Setting users up on the systems
- Analysing data
To be a successful Accounting Technician, you will need to:
- Have an AAT qualification or previous experience of working within a Finance role
- Have strong IT skills to include Excel are required along with the ability to analyse and sort large volumes of data.
- Have previous experience of Oracle would be desirable
- Be a team player, proactive, flexible in their approach to work and able to communicate effectively with a range of people.
Your working hours will be: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Pay rate: £9.00 p/h
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases