£20.73 - £21.77 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is seeking a Accommodation Strategy Manager on an initial 11 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
The position will assist in the establishment, development, implementation and review of effective strategies for our accommodation and facilities management operations to support our commercial objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors
- investigate the availability and suitability of options for new workplaces
- calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- ensure office space meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- plan best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising of current premises
- check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- coordinate and lead one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility
- use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
You'll generally work 37 hours per week, but longer hours may be required on occasion to meet project deadlines or to cover emergencies.
Skills and Experience:
- interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills
- the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- confident decision making
- time management skills
- project management skills
- the ability to draw information from various sources, including people
- clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents
- teamwork skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
- a practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
For this role you will need the following:
- 2 Written references
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- A suitable NI Number
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases