£22.00 - £27.39 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
6 days ago
A 9 month+ opportunity for a Accommodation Services Team Leader within the authorities in Dunstable.
This is a position for a Team leader, with experienced in Lettings and Allocations, you will be managing 2 teams, Private Lettings and Social Lettings, overall team of 16 and 2 direct reports.
- Up to date knowledge of Housing and Homelessness Legislation, including anti-social behaviour and enforcement options and the benefits/welfare system is essential.
- You will be expected to effectively manage financial resources and develop overview knowledge of Central Bedfordshire Council's procurement rules
- You will be accountable for the health, safety and condition of council owned transitional accommodation/ private property portfolio.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing new services to include driving forward innovation and reducing accommodation cost to the council.
- You will be responsible for ensuring KPI's are met and exceeded, generating and maximising income collection.
- External customers including those to whom we provide a statutory service
- Elected Members and MP, Parish Councils and community groups
- CBC Tenants, Licensees, Housing Register Applicants
- Internal Colleagues, Contractors, Suppliers and Service Providers
- Housing Associations, Private landlords and all other housing providers
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 09:00 am till 5pm, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.