£20.73 - £21.78 per hour
12 days ago
Our client is seeking a Accommodation Facilities Strategy Manager on an initial 11 months contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
- The position will assist in the establishment, development, implementation and review of effective strategies for our accommodation and facilities management operations to support our commercial objectives.
- Our strategy will inform the majority of decisions regarding our offices. It will also establish our attitude towards workplace design, specifically in relation to alternative workplace strategies, design and space utilisation, along with cost reduction to help us achieve the optimum return on our costs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors
- investigate the availability and suitability of options for new workplaces
- calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- ensure office space meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- plan best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising of current premises
- check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- coordinate and lead one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility
- use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
Skills and Experience:
- interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills
- the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- confident decision making
- time management skills
- project management skills
- the ability to draw information from various sources, including people
- clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents
- teamwork skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
- a practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
For this job role you will need the following:
- 2 Written references
- Eligable to work in the UK
A suitable NI Number
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases