Terms & Conditions
Please read the information below carefully before using our website, this is an agreement between you and 121 Jobs.
1.1 In this agreement, the use of “we” refers 121 Jobs Ltd, and “our” shall be interpreted accordingly. “you” refers to the individual or organisation browsing and/or using the website, and “your” shall be interpreted accordingly.
1.2 By using our website, you accept the terms and conditions in full, however if you disagree with the terms and conditions stated below; you must not use our website.
1.3 If you register through our website, or submit files or any material to our website, or use any of the services provided; please read the terms and conditions before doing so.
1.4 You must be at least 18 years of age or over to register with us. If you agree to the terms and conditions; you represent to us you are at least 18 years of age.
- Interruptions in Service
We try our best to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we are not accountable for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues and internet omissions beyond our control.
- Information on this site
We endeavour to keep all the information provided on the website to the best of our knowledge, accurate and valid. We do not make any warranties of any kind regarding the accuracy, reliability or availability of information on the website. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore at your own risk.
- Your use of the website
This website is only permitted for the following use:
- For seeking employment
- Career guidance
- Recruiting staff
Under no circumstance must you:
- Access, alter or delete any information you do not have access to
- Seek to overload the system with spamming/flooding
- Use any device or software to crash, delay, damage, or interfere with the website
- Take any action that will damage the website or impairment of the performance, availability and accessibility of the website.
- Use our website to host, store, transmit any information containing or linked to any virus or malicious computer software.
- Attempt to disassemble, modify, extract or code any data/ information compromised in the website.
- Exploit or redistribute material from our website.
As a user of the website, you are responsible for ensuring that all the information you provide is true, and not misleading, offensive, discriminatory, illegal or in breach of any legislation or regulations and must not infringe any persons legal rights. As a user of the website, you are also responsible for making sure files you upload do not have viruses or any damage that could potentially interfere with the data you submit on the 121 Jobs website. As a user of the website, you may edit your personal information to the extent which the editing function on the website enables you to.
- Information you submit
For information submitted by clients through our Client registration, please see further details in our Terms of Business
- Terms of Business
All potential employers and clients for whom we arrange assignments for, will be subject to a copy of our standard Terms of Business applicable at or following registration.
- Copyright Notice
©2016 121 Jobs Ltd
Subject to the terms and conditions, we and our licensors own, control and reserve all the copyright and intellectual property rights in our website and the material on the website.
You do have permission to copy material for the sole purpose of your own private or domestic purposes, but not for commercial or business use.
121 Jobs may terminate your account at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
We will not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, consequential losses or damages of any nature that you may incur from your use for the website or in circumstances beyond our reasonable control, which includes:
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software
- Loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
9.1 You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions.
9.2 If anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of the website, you must notify us immediately.
- Breaches of the Terms and Conditions
10.1 Without prejudice to the other rights stated in these terms and conditions, if any of the terms are breached in any way or if we have reasonable doubt that you have breached our terms and conditions, we may suspend or delete your account on our website, or take appropriate legal action.
10.2 If we take the action of suspending or deleting your account, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation [creating and/or using a different account]).
- Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions for our website and any agreements entered through the website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions for the website or any agreement made through the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
121 Jobs Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of all our website visitors. This policy will provide an outline of the information we collect, how data is stored and how 121 Jobs protects your personal information.
Our website collects the following data in order to protect your information from potential viruses, hackers and to prevent third party organisations to have access to your: IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths. If any irregularities occur in the above mentioned, 121 Jobs will report the fraudulent acts to the appropriate legal body.
- Personal Information
The following information we collect, store and use from candidates through the website is as mentioned below:
- Employment Preferences
- Curriculum Vitae
- Email Addresses
- National Insurance
- DBS Information
- Address Details
Information that you provide when completing your profile on our website:
- Your Name
- Your Username
- Profile pictures
- Date of birth
- Interests and hobbies
- Educational details
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (this may include a copy of your passport, and an original copy of a utility bill confirming your current address).
Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website and any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Using Personal Information
The details we require candidates to submit through our website (mentioned above) is for the purposes specified below:
- Connecting candidates to employers
- Personalising the experience of the website for candidates
- Enable the use of the services available on our website
- To send email notifications if requested by the candidate.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by / or about you relating to our website
- to retain security and prevention of fraud.
- Disclosing Personal Information
Any personal information and data submitted by the candidate through the website will only be disclosed to the following; 121 Jobs employees, insurers, payroll and clients for the sole purpose of employment.
121 Jobs will only disclose candidate’s personal information under the following circumstances:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, 121 Jobs will not disclose any personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
121 Jobs does not take responsibility for the privacy policies and practices of third party organisations.
- Retaining Personal Information
Personal Information submitted by the candidate will be retained for the duration as requested by the candidate and in the following circumstances:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
If at any point, you wish to remove your personal information from 121 Jobs, please contact:
Madeeha Rizvi: email@example.com
6.1 The information provided by the candidate though the 121 Jobs website is stored through secure servers. 121 Jobs will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
6.2 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6.3 Do not share your password for your account with 121 Jobs to any other individual. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password.
7.3 We may notify you of changes to this policy through email notifications.
- Updating Information
Please contact 121 Jobs if personal information we hold about you requires any corrections or needs updating.
- Data Protection
121 Jobs Ltd is registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Our data protection registration number is ZA177076.
- Our Details
This website is owned and operated by 121 Jobs Ltd.
You can contact us via:
- Telephone: 0203 409 4400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Post: Kemp House
152-160 City Road
Company number: 970981. Registered in the UK.